I love creating blouses and I love finding the detailing that makes each one special. A well made blouse lasts for years and carries me from occasion to occasion. A pretty blouse will brighten an outfit and magically change a day.
Tell me about your favorite blouse, and you can win one of mine!
Please post about your favorite thing about a blouse - a small detail that makes them a staple, or special object in your wardrobe, and you'll enter yourself to be the lucky winner of one of these "days of the week" blouses.
Look forward to hearing from you!
Here’s to the days of the week, pretty blouse by pretty blouse:
Seven days that makes a week- my wardrobe it is complete!
- On Monday I will wear my Poppy blouse, the pleats and poplin I adore- the rakish formality of yore.
- On Tuesday I don my Eva blouse, vintage colors, emboldened with vibrant flowers, cotton voile so soft and fine.
- And Wednesday tells me mid week is here- my silk blouse, dear Genevieve will make me so feminine, my dear.
- Thursday for my Dina blouse- coco-lishus chocolate art silk please, pleated, tailored, but so fluid that whispers gently my intentions.
- Friday sees me in Sweet Eileen, the softest rose, ever seen, the high collar and gathered sleeve, tell me is this a writer’s dream?
- Saturday is Frankie’s day, a plaid so charmant- I find it très français! I will dance to Paris, or Gabon and sing my twirling happy song.
- Sunday, friend, our day of rest, I frankly need to look my best! Gyneth in golden shimmering silk, watch a movie, read a book, don’t you think I am worth a look!
Enjoy a pretty blouse, every day of the week, and let the magic begin!
Feel beautiful, Live Beautiful, Be Beautiful!