It's official - Saturday is the first day of spring! This is a wonderful time to freshen the home, and with Easter and Passover quickly approaching a new table setting could be the perfect way to officially welcome the changing of the seasons.
To get started, a few of my favorite things to do are:
- Begin with a color scheme or pattern
- Definitely mix & match
- Contrast shapes and details
- Have fun and trust your instincts!
For a more in depth steps read my newly posted article on my website: Decorating your Spring Table
If you’re curious about what I used above in the picture – here’s a list of the new spring linens on my spring table!
- Papillion Jacquard Jade Tablecloth as layering cloth
- Primavera Peridot Tablecloth folded to create a runner affect
- Poet Jacquard Blue 20" Napkin Bundle with the Flora Pink Beaded Napkin Ring
- Garden Jacquard Pink 20" Napkin Bundle with the Dragonfly Pink Beaded Napkin Ring
- Rose Garden Patchwork Multi Quilted Placemat
- California Check Green 20" Napkin Bundle basket lining
Live Beautiful, Feel Beautiful, Be Beautiful