I live a busy life, and with a busy life it is easy to forget to stop and enjoy the minute marvelousness of this world.
Here are five simple ways to feel good, and remember that you and the world are important and beautiful.
1. Open a tablecloth and watch as it falls gently unto your table.
2. Light a candle and watch the shape of its flame.
3. Smile at yourself in the mirror. See how good you look.
4. Pat a cat, slowly and softly, without rushing.
5. Wash your face with warm water, and remember that water and heat are precious.
Those are five to start.
Do you have some simple rituals that make you feel good, that make life slow down, and embrace being alive? Let me know about them and I will select one and send you a copy of my book, April Cornell at Home. (Please remember to post your email address, so I can contact you!)
Live Beautiful, Feel Beautiful, Be Beautiful